Saturday, March 01, 2008

Weekend Visitor...

We've had a tiny visitor this weekend. Our neighbor's puppy, 12-week-old Fleck, is sleeping on my lap as I type.


He's a sweet boy, and he's been pretty good, other than lots of barking and REALLY bad gas! Oh well... at least he's cute! He's got huge paws and tall legs, so he's extremely clumsy, which is adorable!

He's a blue tick hound, and he'll eventually get to about 40 pounds. But for now, awwwwwwww...


On a related note, Nacho got neutered this week. He also had to have two of his teeth pulled. He's doing great, though.

It's everything we can do to keep him from rough housing with Oscar and Fleck. Poor baby doesn't know he needs his rest! He's surely getting us back for torturing him. He's spent much of the weekend screeching in his cage!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Thank you for showing me a pic of my little grandpuppy. It's good to see he's doing well. ps. get that other dog OFF my quilt. LOL

Dani said...

Did you have to get his baby k-9 teeth pulled? My dog still has both sets of k-9 teeth, So I was just wondering