Wednesday, July 23, 2008

More Farewells...

We said a few other goodbyes in Anniston.

Here's us with our puppies' best friend, Fleck! (Of course, we miss his owners, Steve and Ashton tons!)


We said goodbye to our old hand-me-down furniture (which served us well over the years!)...


And hello to a week of sitting (or napping) on the floor:


We said goodbye to Jeremy's car (which said goodbye to the air-conditioning and heat a long time ago).


And I said goodbye to my University of Alabama sticker, and hello to an alumni sticker!



And, of course, hello to my new University of Florida sticker!


Finally, we said goodbye to one of our favorite hangouts, The Peerless.

Here's Steve sinking a shot:


And here's me, helping us leave Anniston with a winning record!


All in all, it was a great last week.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Sounds like a memorable end to a memorable year.... but man am I happy to have you back closer! LYM