Thursday, July 03, 2008

Half-B-day, A Whole Lotta Gift...

Because both Jeremy and my birthdays are right around Christmastime, we like to celebrate our half birthdays.

Mine is today, and Jeremy made me the most wonderful birthday gift.

As you may have guessed from reading our blogs, we're pretty big Marlins fans. Dan Uggla, the current homerun leader in all of baseball, is my favorite player, not only for his outstanding playing, but also for his, wink wink, "other attributes."


So, my very thoughtful husband actually made me a framed piece of memorabilia, the center of which is a signed photo of Dan Uggla.


Isn't he the coolest? My husband, I mean!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Yes, he absolutely is the coolest ~ but then again so are you. Not many wives would want something baseball for their birthday so you are both in luck. Happy half Birthday baby girl. Can't wait to see you again. LYM

Ginky said...

Hey there, B'day guys, your coolness leaves me timbers shivering. So glad that I was able to spend some time at the "Albury Spa" in Melbourne. Can't wait to see you there. Lots of Luff your Aunt Charlotte aka Ginky aka (you really wouldn't want to know!!)