Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Farewell to Anniston...

Jeremy and I said farewell to Anniston last week with a wonderful send off thrown by our program director and his assistant. We enjoyed great wine, great food, and about a million pictures!

During the past year, I've learned so much from my fellow classmates. We were such a diverse group -- all coming from different backgrounds. We each offered new opinions and ideas and we always challenged each other.

Now, we each have master's degrees and heads full of memories. I know wherever life takes me, I will always treasure the experiences I had as a Knight Fellow.

Here's our group: (From left: Christina Smith, Anne Anderson, Cassandra Mickens, Andrea Young, Jeremy, me, Chris Waddle, Emily Amick, Sandra Martinez, her husband Hector, and Dr. Bill Keller.)


Here's us looking ghetto-fabulous!


And us loving on our only boy in the program!



Me and the hubby!


Sandra and her hubby!


Me and Sandra.


Me, Dr. Keller, Andrea, and Cassandra enjoying fine wine!


Us again!


Hector, Sandra, and Emily!


Jeremy and Christina:


Us with our program assistant, Carmelita Palmer, in the middle:


Thanks, Fellows, for a wonderful year!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Great job, Jen. Thanks for many marvelous memories.

Unknown said...

I loved all the pics, especially the gansta one! I'm really gonna miss everybody. XOXO