Monday, January 21, 2008

Ski Follies...

Jeremy nicely covered our ski follies on his blog, but I thought I'd add a few extra pictures.

Here's us huddled up before hitting the slopes:


Josh looking confident before flying down the slopes on his face:

Me finishing my first successful run:

And Jeremy and I after completing many successful runs:


We went down the slopes about 8-10 times, and we were out there for 3 1/2 hours. It was freezing, but we didn't notice after the first couple of times down the slope, because we were completely numb!

I was proud of myself for going all the way up to the top and going down without falling once! Of course, I went at snail speed, but, hey, it's a big step for me!

Anyway, everything hurts today, so we'll probably spend the day acting like zombies in pajamas. Hey, that would be a good name for a band!

No comments: