Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"Fall"ing in Love With Anniston...

Fall has officially "fallen" upon us, and it is absolutely beautiful here. Jeremy, the puppies and I took a nice walk today on a wooded trail. We crunched through the thousands of fallen leaves, breathed that wonderful smell of wet leaves (which give off a fragrence remniscent of freshly cut cedar and pine trees), and enjoyed a steady cool breeze.

I have never seen such dominant colors in tree leaves before. The red trees look like they are dripping with neon blood and the yellow trees are banana bright, appearing to have come straight from the sun.

My regular camera has decided it hates me, and only works when I don't need it to. So, with that in mind, here are some pictures from my camera phone. Pardon the poor quality. It's better than nothing! I wish you were all here to enjoy it with us!








No comments: