Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Drink-o Needs A Name-o...

I was bartending tonight, and someone came to me with a problem. We don't have wine coolers, and the girl's mother wanted something that tasted like Smirnoff Raspberry Ice. I thought about it a moment, and came up with this:

1 oz. Smirnoff Raspberry Vodka (regular vodka works, too)
5 oz. Sprite
1 oz. Sweet & Sour Mix
Splash of Grenadine
(Blend in large glass with ice)


I'm told it was quite tasty. Now, all it needs is a name.

Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Jeremy Cox said...

How about a Brett Somers, after the drunk lade from "Match Game?"

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh did you that was so good in January.
i think it should be the January...haha kidding of course

Barb said...

A little late in commenting I know but how about a raspberry sour?